Saturday, December 27, 2008
Merry (super belated) Christmas! Hahahaha.
On Christmas day itself, I had totally NO PLANS. Like at all. Yah, I loner, no friends.. Hahahaha seriously.
Thank God for Darren who invited me to go Suntec walk walk with his family, relatives and someone's wife-to-be (she's from new zealand O:). So we walk walk loh. Then Brandon and Darren bought Christmas presents for their parents! Oh and I used my first christmas present ehhh. The Starbucks voucher from Davelle. On caramel frapp heehee.
(Then halfway Bernice went into topshop and ask me to buy panties with her. 3 for $19 hahahaha. But both the guys (Darren and Brandon) asked, "Aiyoh buy for what. Not like anyone can see you in it right." So we didn't buy.)
Afterwards, we went to Gelare to sit down (for teatime? I don't know) and talk. I shared an ice lemon tea and waffle with strawberry icecream with Darren. Wah it's darn niceee loh. I love waffles from gelare. Oh then Bernice was sitting behind me and we took the christmas decorations.
My mama came to pick me up. Then we went for christmas mass :D
For dinner, we went to a North Indian restaurent called Vansh near the singapore indoor stadium there. The food is darnnn nice but also very expensive. The waiter guy darn cute loh. He has this indiany accent then the whole time my mom didn't understand what he was saying. After eating, they gave us a feedback form, ask us to fill up. One of the questions was : What should we do to make your dining experience here in Vansh more memorable? I wrote, "Make waiters dance." You know why, cause the songs they play are all indiany and very dancey that type mah. So if they dance while serving the food, won't people want to go there again? I know, I'm a genius. Then my mom added, "If next time we come again and they really dance, we should write feedback again and ask them to sing." Haahahha.
This was the first day of Christmas for me.
On the second day of christmas, also no plans. But thanks to Darren again, I went to Dhoby Ghaut there to see photoshoot. Think his brother needed it for his portfolio. Then afterwards they also took a family portrait. Marcus was using my handphone the whole time to play the "Petz" game. Then he kept asking me questions "Valencia, why this one...", "Valencia, "can the pet do this or not..". Hahahah but he's so cuteee. Oh and I found out there was such a thing as Soya Icecream. Marcus enjoys it, Darren enjoys it, Bernice and Brandon both enjoy it, so why don't I? It's like so weird loh I feel.
Then Darren and I left at 5+ to go eat dinner. We walked to Cathay and ate XXL Chicken. Heehee so nice loh it's my favourite chicken. We wanted to watch a movie but all the movies were at 7+ then I had to go home by nine. So we didn't. Oh then we wanted to check the movie timings of other movie theatres so we went 7-eleven see the newspaper. But somehow couldn't find. Then when we walked out, I saw Jing! I was like waving in her face then she still blurblur one. Hahah then when we walked out to the road there, Darren saw his friend! Darn coincidental loh.
So we went to walk at Park Mall. Chey, nothing to walk one loh. All furniture. But one shop got nice clocks. Then the whole time we were playing on the escalators, like see how long he can lift himself up cause it's the narrow narrow kind of escalators. Hahahah darn gay lah. On the ground level, got Watsons. So we went there to check out the pimple creams and nail polish, heh heh. Didn't buy anything. But then we went to the Noodle House to eat noodles! It's not bad luh. Wah then eat until very full.
Took train home. Then I dragged him to go eat "tao huay" with me. Hahaha so nice loh, then can make your skin smooth (that's what my mom told me lah). Then he walked me home and went home himself.
This was my second day of Christmas.
On the third day of Christmas, I slacked at home and watched tv. Then I went for evening mass in church. After mass, we went to eat at SGCC. Mmm, good food. Very long never eat there already. Then went home.
The third day of Christmas.
Shit luh, school's going to start sooon = waking up early in the morning, loads of homework, extra lessons, cca, not enough sleep, studying RAHHHHH. And O levels! Omg I'm so not ready for this cann.
Crap.
9:41 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style